A neuroscientist by training, with special expertise in neurotechnology and medtech.
My passion is solving problems - efficiently and creatively.
I have decades of professional experience in research, science management and innovation, and in the academic world as well as in innovative startups.
A founder, startup or SME:
- in medtech, life science or healthcare,
- looking for funding for your R&D project,
- or new ideas for a hard innovation problem.
An academic institution or graduate program:
- looking for unique career development offers,
- for your academic staff (junior and advanced).
An ambitious individual:
- with an academic background,
- from the natural / life sciences or engineering,
- who wants to tackle a career challenge.
A weathered expert that helps you:
- identify sources for non-dilutive funding.
- create compelling grant proposals.
- build a sustainable funding strategy.
Individual career coaching for:
- creating a career vision
making job decisions.
- solving career challenges
securing a job that really fits you.
Interactive workshops on:
- public funding aquisition and grant writing.
- career development.
- creative problem solving.
I moderate interactive events to:
- come up with new R&D ideas.
- design out-of-the-box project proposals.
- find creative solutions for tough problems.
Want to get started?
Pandemic or not...
We'll stay safe by using efficient remote collaboration tools.
My tools will make sure that we'll be as
productive as if we were at the same place.