A neuroscientist by training, with special expertise in neurotechnology and medtech.
My passion is solving problems - efficiently and creatively.
I have decades of professional experience in research, science management and innovation, and in the academic world as well as in innovative startups.
A founder, startup or SME:
- in medtech, life science or healthcare,
- looking for funding for your R&D project,
- or new ideas for a hard innovation problem.
An academic institution or graduate program:
- looking for unique career development offers,
- for your academic staff (junior and advanced).
An ambitious individual:
- with an academic background,
- from the natural / life sciences or engineering,
- who wants to tackle a career challenge.
A weathered expert that helps you:
- identify sources for non-dilutive funding.
- create compelling grant proposals.
- build a sustainable funding strategy.
Individual career coaching for:
- creating a career vision
making job decisions.
- solving career challenges
securing a job that really fits you.
Interactive workshops on:
- public funding aquisition and grant writing.
- career development.
- creative problem solving.
I moderate interactive events to:
- come up with new R&D ideas.
- design out-of-the-box project proposals.
- find creative solutions for tough problems.
Want to get started?
My promise in times of the ongoing epidemic:
We'll stay safe by using efficient remote collaboration tools.
My tools will make sure that we'll be as
productive as if we were at the same place.