Interview with me in a radio program on female founders, on the local radio station RadioRSG (in German, Tuesday, November 17, 2020, between 6 and 10 a.m.).
or download the full interview below.
Please note that the interviewer is very low in the full recording. You may need to crank up the colume to hear her...
Video interview (in German) on StartupRemote to learn how to finance a spinoff from a research institution with public funding.
And here is the infographic that I am talking about in the interview for you to download:
Press echo to my UNICUM Beruf column, October 2, 2019
"Done" instead of "ToDo"!
How a "done" list can make your work life happier and more successful.
I was delighted to see the idea being taken up by some high profile media:
- Süddeutsche Zeitung, October 18, 2019
- Handelsblatt, October 18, 2019
- Mannheimer Morgen, November 2, 2019
- Nordkurier, November 4, 2019
- Badische Zeitung, January 4, 2020
Here is the original UNICUM Beruf 04/2019 article (page 6).
Press echo to my UNICUM Beruf column, June 13, 2018
My advice to be extremely selective on where to apply to and how to find out if an announcement really fits received quite some attention in the media.
Here are the links:
- Aachener Zeitung, June 13, 2018
- Allgemeine Zeitung, June 13, 2018
- LR Online, June 13, 2018
- Frankfurter Neue Presse, June 13, 2018
- Schaumburger Nachrichten, June 13, 2018
- Oberhessische Presse, June 13, 2018
And here is the original UNICUM Beruf 04/2018 article (page 11)